We don’t need a reason to celebrate love and what more can you gift your partner than an enchanting holiday where there are no daily hustles and you only have each other and the nature on your mind. This list is so orgasmic that your wanderlust is sure to resurface. National Geographic has come out with the list of 14 most romantic places in the world so take a look.
1. Isle of Skye, Scotland- The most enchanting of places
2. Bruges, Belgium- The beautiful canals
3. Mykonos, Greece- Nature has truly gifted this place
4. Yunnan province, China- splendid
5. Venice, Italy- The most romanticised place
6. Big Sur, California- Cannot even articulate
7. Kerala, India- The tea, the cold and the warmth of your love one
8. Bhutan- the happiest country also has a bountiful of nature
9. Western Slovenia, Central Europe- beauty
10. Hamilton Island, Australia- Isn’t it romantic?
11. Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico- so secluded
12. Liechtensteiner Castle, Germany – Just like a dream
13. Rio De Janerio, Brazil- bask in the sunshine
14. Jukkasjarvi, Sweden- So cozy and so magical
Don’t you feel like going everywhere at the same time?